Have you noticed that incoming transactional mail hinders the operation of your business and reduces its efficiency? If so, don’t worry! We have great news for you. An automated mail service can help you quickly overcome everyday challenges, while bringing other important benefits to your organization. What is an automated mail service and why should you use it? Keep reading!
Automated mail service – what is it?
In simple words, an automated mail service is an intelligent solution that makes it possible to automate both inbound and outbound correspondence within an organization. This all happens thanks to top-notch scanners that digitize data and intuitive software that analyzes available information and distributes mail to the right recipients, based on parameters previously set by the project manager, or company owner.
Automated mail services are used not only by large international corporations but also by smaller companies, freelancers, financial institutions, and service providers that care about the safety of sensitive information, want to improve their efficiency, or frequently change their location and find it hard to pick up traditional mail.
How can it help you overcome everyday business challenges?
An automated mail service is an ideal solution for every organization or entity that faces one of the challenges mentioned below:
- the vast majority of your inbound mail has the physical form,
- your paper mail is addressed mainly to workgroups and departments, not to individuals,
- received correspondence requires a transaction, or an action that can be completed via your existing in-house platform, or a workflow tool,
- you have noticed that the paper mail costs are constantly increasing as your specialists frequently have to organize documents and re-send them to different recipients, which is highly inefficient,
- the customer responsiveness of your team doesn’t meet your expectations and you are looking for an effective way to solve the problem,
- you find it hard to manage all the inbound and outbound documents,
- your company handles sensitive information and confidential data, so you want to make sure that it doesn’t fall in the wrong hands.
By using an automated mail service, you can easily digitize inbound mail to eliminate costly and time-consuming processes like sorting, routing, and delivering traditional paper correspondence.
Moreover, you can easily integrate your digital mail with in-house tools to increase the efficiency and productivity of your team. Now, only a few clicks are enough to send documents to the other corner of the world. If you have ever worked remotely, you certainly know that having to go to the office only to pick up mail can be extremely irritating, especially if you live far away or if you can’t complete your tasks without the mail.
Last but not least, it’s crucial to mention that automated mail services are highly secure. Only authorized employees have access to given documents, moreover, it’s possible to check who has accessed a given piece of mail.
An automated mail service is an efficient way to generate savings within your organization while improving its performance. If you want to keep up with your market rivals, digital transformation is something you should start with.