French toast rolls
- 8 slices white bread.
- 4 slices of bacon lists.
- 4 mini sausages lists.
- 3 blade cut cheddar cheese.
- 2 eggs.
- 120cc milk.
- 5g will.
- 2g pepper.
- 10cc vegetable oil.
- Tomato sauce to accompany.
1. Remove the edges of each slice of bread and crush using a uslero
2. Wrap each sausage into slices of bread. Do the same with bacon and cheddar cheese
3. In a bowl beat eggs with milk, salt and pepper.
4. Roll each roll by mixing milk and egg
5. Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat
6. Cook the rolls for 2 minutes per side, until browned
7. Serve the rolls with tomato sauce