And ricotta blueberry pancakes
- 120g wholemeal flour
- 15 g of powdered sweetener
- 5 g of sodium bicarbonate
– 80 g de ricotta light
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 20 ml of coconut oil
- 5 g peel limón
- 90 cc of skim milk
- 10 g maple syrup
- 130 g of fresh blueberries
- mint leaves for garnish
1. In a bowl, mix flour, baking soda and sweetener. Reserve.
2. In a bowl combine ricotta cheese, eggs, clear, coconut oil, lemon zest and milk. Beat until mixture is smooth.
3. Pour the dry ingredients into the ricotta mixture, stir not about beating. Add a little more milk if batter is too thick.
4. Heat a saucepan over medium heat and pour some coconut oil.
5. Spread a tablespoon of dough and sprinkle fresh blueberries over it. Simmer 3 minutes turn.
6. Cook 1 minute more and remove from pan. Repeat with the remaining dough.
7. Serve the pancakes with blueberries, syrup and decorated with mint leaves.